- Toni W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat winter jersey
Wore this on the cycling event of the season. 50 degrees at the start and light wind so wore a wind front vest. Very comfortable and warm. Got lots of compliments and made sure to tell everyone wear I got it.
- Sammantha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRIVER ROAD
This is another beautiful jersey
with vibrant colours and designs created by cycology. Its nice and warm paired up with a base layers for the winter mornings. Also fits perfectly!
- Sami J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Love the colours and style of all the cycology jerseys l've purchased. Also purchased the long sleeve base layer with the thermal neck warmer which kept me warm in temperatures around 4 degrees celuis. Also wore the rock n roll beanie. Very happy with my purchases.
- Emma S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoSizing
Love the design of this top and is lightweight with some lining so great all year with less and more layers depending upon season. However your sizing is off. I am a HS 18, Large or XL and I had to go 3x XLand it is still on the snug size round the hips, shoulders . Cycology is not alone in that the largest sizes are in reality a size 14, 16 at a push. Please bear in mind, not all those who cycle are size 10 and 12 - I cycle in excess of 100 miles a week etc and am a large frame - to have to 3x XL and still find something snug is disappointing.
- Lesley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAbsolutely love this jersey.
Super comfortable, great fit and the colors are vibrant.
A painting inspired by a beautiful ride meandering along the Hawkesbury River, NSW on a sweltering hot Sydney Sunday morning. Pure bliss. Happy Dayz.
Perfect for cooler riding conditions this long sleeve cycling jersey is the ideal all-rounder. Constructed from soft brushed lined fabric for warmth, while also providing exceptional moisture transfer. The close-to-the-body female-specific fit of the jersey ensures a snug, warm feeling while the stretch in the fabric offers plenty of flexibility of movement.
The striking Cycology original design is complemented by a host of additional features including a full YKK zipper, three back pockets, a zipped valuables pocket and a silicone gripper on the rear hem to help keep the jersey in place. Reflective piping in front panel seams add visibility in low light.
Pair with a base layer, cycling gilet or jacket for greater thermal protection in colder conditions.
- High performance close fitting
- 4-way stretch fabric.
- Soft brushed fleece lining.
- 85% polyester and 15% elastane.
- 3 rear pockets + one zippered valuables pocket with reflective trim.
- Full length hidden YKK zipper.
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jersey in place.
- Reflective piping in front panel seams for extra visibility.
- Fabric Weight - 240gms.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over £25.
- Orders under £25 incur a £4 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is £5 with Royal Mail 24hr Service.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-2 business days.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.