- Sheila E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat socks
Love these socks, they have enough stretch to stay put!
- Stacey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest Socks Ever
I’ve been riding for 40 years and have a drawer dedicated to cycling socks! These socks are my favorite! The compression on them is amazing and you can tell they are high quality by the at they are made!
- Martha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoSnug fit
I found these socks a tight fit.
Very pretty though.
- Emma E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper comfortable, stunning design.
Love the socks, so soft don't even feel like they are on. 5 stars but even better if my toes stayed a bit warmer on a chilly day, they are great for the summer. Lots of lovely compliments on matching socks and Jersey!
- Warren R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWow!
Fit is terrific. Compression style and they sit well on the leg.
Very comfortable. Design is amazing.
The Cycology Printed Cycling Socks use functional materials to deliver superb cycling comfort and the original designs adds style to any kit choice.
Featuring a high quality compression knit fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability. The elasticised arch band provides a sung fit for good support while a ribbed knit cuff at the top holds the sock in place. An 18cm cuff height also gives you a modern calf-height finish.
- Compression knit fabric - 95% nylon & 5% spandex.
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- Ribbed knit cuff at the top to help hold the sock in place.
- Flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability.
- 18cm leg length from ankle.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over £25.
- Orders under £25 incur a £4 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is £5 with Royal Mail 24hr Service.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-2 business days.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.