- Catherine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoExcellent
I've never worn bib shorts before, having always gone for ordinary shorts, but I was bowled over by their comfort and will probably always go for these going forward. Really very, very comfortable. Pad seems nice and substantial but a little harsh for the first few washes. Love the pattern...I always go for something a bit less ordinary. Very pleased.
- Sherry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoBib fits like a glove.
I would have given the bib shorts five stars but I was disappointed with the density of the front of the chamois.
True to size and I love that you can’t see it through the material. Love the design.
- Karen O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBib Shorts
They look great and are comfortable on long rides. Would recommend. Love the design as well
- niki K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat set
I love the colors, the design and the material. And the sizes are the same as northern European sizes. That's great. I will order more soon.
- Carolyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCYCOLOGY ROCKS
Love the Lucky Chain Ring Line of women's cycle wardrobe. I bought these bibs and they are so comfortable. I returned the regular cycle short and tried the bibs and they rock. I probably could have worn the large easily but decided to go with the XL in case the straps were too tight on the shoulders. The XL is very comfortable. I have very long thin legs and wanted the length. I am very happy with these. I usually wear a small or medium with regular legging wear but with the bottom cushion seat these bibs rock.
The 4 Leaf Clover Chain Ring, according to tradition & cycling lore bring great good luck. The 4 leaves represent: fitness, strength, no mechanicals and good luck to those who wear them.
The women’s specific chamois pad is incredibly comfortable while the flat-locked seams offer less potential friction and increased overall comfort. Laser cut elasticised grippers hold the shorts securely in place and continue the modern contemporary styling with coloured and matching design options.
The upper is lightweight and breathable mesh for superior ventilation and reflective elements add visibility in poor or low light conditions. Combine with any of our Boho Jerseys and accessories for an eye catching kit.
- Close fitting with body contoured, panel construction.
- Lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch.
- Quality chamois.
- Laser cut elastic grippers.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Lightweight mesh braces.
- Reflective elements.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over £25.
- Orders under £25 incur a £4 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is £5 with Royal Mail 24hr Service.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-5 business days.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-2 business days.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.